avplover

Friday, April 24, 2009

At school.

Today at school, Diabolo practice was very fun. During class nothing much happen. Recess I talk to a girl who used to hate me a lot but become friendlier now. We talk until we almost reach our class when we met our friend and they started shouting 'whoop' and something else like that(childish) Then I ask her when was her birthday she say November. Than we went back to class.
Later that day, after school I ask her she like early present or late present she say early, then I said I buy her a box of lolipop why? because I see her eating 1 everyday so I thought I buy her a box of it. We make a deal if I can't find a box of lolipop I give her 30lolipops but I ask a uncle he say a bottle of lolipops 135lolipops costs RM12.80 thats cheaper than Tesco or any where else. But its over 4times of the deal we make and now I don't know what to do. So I thought I go and ask the uncle if he have a smaller box tomorrow.
Tomorrow going to play football with friends hope I don't get hurt because I got a performance later that day. Goodnight to all my friends or readers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home