avplover

Saturday, April 25, 2009

25th of April

Today morning, play football with friends from wawasan 1 to wawasan 2 to wawasan 2 park. Nothing much about it. Go to school for a round then went back to play football with them.
Afternoon after football, eat lunch watch TV waiting for Li Hao Teacher to fetch me. Later go there Practice The amazing grace dance, Hurt kneel. Waited under the air conditional for 2hours were freezing like hell. Get on stage dance finish eat cake blah blah blah. Then go home.
After reaching home, saw sis saying she going to ken's birthday party so I ask if I can come too. I can go, reach there then drink a packet of soya bean ah. Then saw micheal my friend's gf also ken's sister. Later play 2game 1 was 'big wind blow' the other was something like a murderer game. While playing the 'big wind blow' I fell off the chair because wei wen fell toward the chair and push it a little I fell backwards but not that painful. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves lazy to write about the rest. Good Night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home