avplover

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, 27th of April

Today wake up 2hours early why? Because my phone don't know why got people message me and dad step on my leg. Then go bath and all those other craps. On the way to my friends house I realise my phone is still in my pocket. Oh My God!!! I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything except continue going to his house I thought I give it to their mother who later go my house and fetch one of the kids my mother take care de. So I didn't bother much about it reach their house gave the phone blah blah blah. Go to school with friend chat chat and chat until reach school. Went to my class's lane saw a pool of water jump over it and ran to the back of my friend sit there and chat with them. Went to class sivik nothing much to talk about. Then English went to library read a book call "The Ungrateful Fox" nothing much about it so I read another book call "Jangan" but I didn't read so I just look at the picture then laugh because most of it was funny. Later went back to class and recess bought some food went to koperasi. Then blah blah blah.Talk to some friends. Then went back to class, grab my PJ clothes and went to the toilet to change. Then went back to class using the back door because later teacher marah again. Then pass the note and copy the question pretty easy to do actually. The Science teacher didn't come YAY. Then PJ class shit didn't go padang teacher said after exma only PJ. =.= So we did some work copy some notes. Then assembly, the teacher ask some maths question I can't hear the question's well so I didn't bother answering it. Then finish liao, go home reach home around 7pm nothing to do so I go and take my shower then eat dinner, watch TV thinking about what to do tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home