avplover

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yerterday and the day before yesterday.

The day before yesterday, nothing much in wushu except I remember the the hand's movement for the exam. During recess, at koperasi my friends were talking with their friends blah blah blah(because I forgot what they said so I put blah blah blah) Then I go talk with my friend(girl) lor.
Her friend said I like her. (The conversation)
Wei Sheng's gf: Whats the relationship between you two?
Me: Friend only.
Zhen Nam: (whisper to Lobak) He like pei wen.
Lobak: He not love zi yun meh.
Me shout: I LOVE WONG PEI WEN NOT ZI YUN.
Lobak: OH!!! So lough.
Then I go inside buy mentos, wong pei wen was outside koperasi, not sure she heard me or not.
Then my friend ask me to go out I haven buy the mentos was about top give the money then he pull me so I use my leg to hang under the table. Lobak pull pei wen inside the koperasi she told me to turn around so I did saw pei wen said Hi. Then pei wen go out liao.
Yesterday, Nothing much to say chat with friends go home thats about it.
Today later only write.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home