avplover

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Birthdays

Yesterday went to Bryan's house because its Jun Zhi birthday not sure why it was at his house.
BBQ 7pm+ till 8pm only the time pass so slow, then watch 28weeks later(some movie about a virus disease that wipe out Britain and reconstruction). We watch until almost finish and it was birthday cake time ngoi yoong wei put some cream on Jun Zhi's face after he cut it pretty cool about his hair after the cream part.Then watch The Shutter(A Thailand ghost movie about a guy and a ghost with a camera call shutter) then haven't finish the 2nd movie we go home reach home about 12:30am I forgot what I did before sleeping I just remember I brush my teeth and wash my face then went to bed without another minute I was fast asleep. Happy Birthday Jun Zhi
Today Pei Wen's birthday didn't do much because was busy with homework for less than an hour. Got a present for her hope she will like it. Happy Birthday Pei Wen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home