avplover

Friday, June 12, 2009

budget list

This is a the budget list of what I use the money for today.

I got RM18 in my wallet so this will be the list

Wallet RM18
Mom gave RM50 to me yesterday
Total:RM68
Spend in 7-11:RM3.40
Spend in Sunway list
1.Ice-cream RM1
2.Food RM7
3.Games RM4
4.Sweet RM4.50

Reason for using the money
  1. We need to observe what the people were doing in the ice skating ring so we bought a small ice-cream so we can sit there
  2. We eat lunch all of us were hungry but I think I paid more already.
  3. We got some time to do-your-stuff so we went to the arcade-like-place and play basketball 97points haiz and a hockey game 9-6 the rest I forgot.
  4. We were outside the cinema so I bought it for something to do with my mouth.
Thats about what I did with my own money. I still got RM50 in my wallet for Sunday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home