avplover

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Got TAGGED

1) The person who tagged you is:
Phung Yi Jun

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
Friend

3)Your first impression of him/her is:
Erm, a normal girl?

4)The most memorable moments with he/she:
I don't think I have any moments to memorize

5)The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
erm erm erm, Let's take a group picture?

6)If he/she becomes your lover, you will...:
Died I swear it's true!!!

7)If he/she beame your lover, what should he/she improve at:
Don't Know!!!

8)If he/she becomes your enemy, what would you do:
Probably, won't talk to her again.

9)If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Not sure.

10)The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Nothing for sure.

11)Your overall impression on him/her:
what?

12)The characteristic you love most about yourself:
My heart. No question about it.

13)The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
My memory.

14) The most ideal person you want to be is:
Nobody, I rather be dead if I have an ideal person.

15)For people who care and love you, say something to them:
I am so glad I have friends like u guys.

Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:
1. Phung Yi Jun
2. Wong Pei Wen
3. Lim Hui Ing
4. Lim Hui Huan
5. Lynn
6. Lim Dou Wei
7. Lee Jin Ru
8. Lee Jin An
9. Loo Yen Chi
10. Chua Pei Shan
17)Who is 6 having relationship with?
He is having a relationship with Lee Jin Ru

18)Is 9 a male or a female?
Female.

19)What is 2 studying at the moment?
High School?

20)What is 2 studying at the moment?
Read question19.

21)What kind of music does 8 like?
Hip Hop I think?

22)Does 1 have any sibilings?
This I don't know.

23)Is 4 single?
Maybe?

24)What is the surname of 5?
Not sure

25)What's the hobby of 5?
Err, online. Perhaps... Dont kill me if I got it wrong Lynn!!! xD

26)Do 7 and 9 get along well?
I don't think they know each other.

27)Where is 10 studying at?
SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong

28)Say something casual about your eyes:
Its black in color.

29)Have you tried developing feelings for 2?
Deep Feelings for her.

30)Where does 9 live?
Forgot...

31)What colour does 4 like?
Purple If I remember correct.


32)Are 5 and 1 good friends/Do they know each other?
They Don't know each other I think.

33)Does 2 like 7?
I think they don't know each other and beside both of them are girls

34)How did you get to know 8?
Football!!! Or is it call soccer.

35)Does 1 have any pets?
No, I think. Don't Blame Me If I Got It Wrong.

36)Is 7 the sexiest person in the world?
I don't know.

37)Are you sexy?
Never!!!

38)What am i doing now?
Blogging

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home