avplover

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday, Diabolo and Exam.

Today diabolo class,
Went there early no teacher teach us to play diabolo so I go out to 7-11 with my friends, they all go jaggar so I also go lor nothing else to do. Buy the lolipop with the glowing stick finish it in 15minutes zadao my 60sen well 180sen because I buy 1 for cheng kai and wei zhong haiz. Cheng Kai got 2lolipop Wei Zhong got 3 liao zadao!!!. Then went back to school Mi Fu, Zhen Ye, Andrew, Wei Sheng, Yi En, Zhen Nam, Yen Kang and Yi Yong already there playing diabolo play for awhile teacher come scold us already said we cannot play so we go buy milk shake I bought peppermint very tastey. Then, the teacher(teach us diabolo de) come liao he come faster ma then we won't get scold by the teacher lor. Later on the field of the school, got some event not just diabolo. We play basketball passing with a... SHOE. Jia Wei's shoe so smelly lucky didn't hit peoples nose. And Zhen Ye's diabolo got grab by Min Huey(Look like couples) run around the field so nothing to do also play along lor. The sand there used for jumping we use it to write stuffs. I splash the sand accidentally got some sand on the form3 jie jie she use the string and try to hit me(missed). Still got some stuff but can't remember.
Exam
Teacher told us to be quiet and wait for her to come back with the exam papers(2nd exam) she went out for less than 30seconds we started talking liao. Bla Bla Bla exam finish go home lor. Nothing much to said about the exam except I slept through the whole time after I finish it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home