avplover

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This 3days event.

Monday
I ask pei wen she got heard I say I like her or not. She said no, so I thought she didn't heard me but now know liao.
Tuesday Night
I phone her to ask again. She said no, so I ask her she know I like her or not she said she didn't know so I said Standard 6 I told you ma during assembly. She only know I like her.
Wednesday
Wushu practices kicking my arm more painful then leg ouch. Later went to eat cup noodles with friends(Wei Han) eat finish went to my friends house to change my clothes. Went back to school my left leg still hurts ouch. Hurt until I talk to Pei Wen school over for the day so I went to her class and waited for her. Talk for awhile then go home. Thats all, I think...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home