avplover

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Finally got something to write.

Today, wushu exams.
At 9:10am I reach school, see only Wei Han, Wei Hao, Chun Chon and another friend(his name I donnoe how to spell) chatting. Around 9:30am we went to Kar bing's house he thought 10am only exam starts. Zadao 9:45am the teacher and examiner haven't reach.(=.=) About 10:30am teacher only reach, the examiner so old. I wonder how old is he... 10:50am, my turn to exam saw the old man's face nearly laugh out lough donnoe why but I forgot some of the exam's moves oh well atleast I pass by 6.6(pass is 6.5 nearly failed).
Afternoon school exam, english teacher said we got 1hour 30minutes I finish the english paper in 30minutes swt nothing to do so I sleep, chinese 40question to do in 1hour I finish it in 30minutes, science not sure how many question about 20 lar got 1hour 30minutes, finish in 30minutes time after finish I sleep because nothing to do liao.
After school, I waited for Pei Wen to go home before going to the park for jogging with Jin An and my old friends. Those 3kg stuff tie to my leg jog for 1round very easy about to run another round the bag fell out liao(fei dao).
After reaching home, wait for sister to finish her shower so I went online, sister got out I went in take a 20-30minutes shower watch TV eat dinner, after eating paly games and write today's stuff on blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home