avplover

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Han Ming's Sport Day.

Today wake up at 6:45am-7am not sure what time I wake up because I wake up before my alarm ring.
Went to Han Ming around 7:45am reach there at 8am, saw my best friend and new friend(Loh Zhen Kai and Chun Teng) at the school gate talk to them lor. Then went for a walk turn around both of them gone liao. So go find them lor, found them with more friends then we go across the street to talk to another friend. After awhile they wanted to go to their friend's house, Me and Zhen Kai go back to school. Call wei ming ask him where he was don't know where he was ma can't blame me call him about 3times only found him at the basketball court.=='. We all go to the haunted house there play with the basketball ring outside the haunted house play for awhile go kantin makan. Then after awhile we go line up for the haunted house zadao so long already. Line up for about 35minutes then I saw my friend try to cut line lor(cut liao) then got kicked out by his father. Wanted to throw a chair in that old man's face. But later scared need to go 'balai polis'. Then we go into the 1L class to sit and chat, talk for about 40minutes I saw pei wen(surprise I thought she didn't come today) go out lor, chat with her then she go infront liao. I go back chatting with my friend then felt bored go cutline again this time cut line to the front with pei wen. Waited for awhile can go in liao, pei wen go in with 4children but not long(about 10seconds) come back out liao all the children(boys) were scared wor, Pei Wen said de. Then I go in with a little mei mei, go in not for about 2minutes got out liao not scary de 6ghost come out in my face all put stupid/weird looks so I don't know want to laugh or scream so I didn't do anything. Go back to the line with pei wen the teacher said we high school de go in 1 by 1. I go in wait for pei wen to come in lor. Then go infront a little bit saw a boys hand and leg, pei wen kicked his leg so I also kicked he say ow then his leg pulled back in. Then almost out then another ghost with a red thing on him not sure whats that then got out, Phung Yi Jun said all take a picture pei wen don't want so I didn't bother about that. Then go walk and chat with her for awhile before going back to my friends. I ask her she like badminton or not she say yes ma so I ask her find a day to play lor she say today 6pm so I got nothing to do, so of course go. Then went back to my friends play basketball for awhile before we decide to go home. Next post maybe about the trip to sunway next sunday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home