avplover

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tag Again

1.Beside your lips, wheres the favourite part to get kissed?
I don't know cheek?

2.How did you feel when you wake up this morning?
Nothing special?

3.Who was the last people/person you took a photo with?
Erm, I think Loh Zhen Kai, Fan Wei Ming and Me the three of us at han ming's sports day.

4.Would you conisder yourself SPOILED?
*cough* whats do you mean by spoiled?

5.Will you ever donate blood?
Depends

6.Have you ever have a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Erm, a lot?

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
I think yes.

8.What does your last text message said?
dont know u ask him.

9.What are you thinking about right now?
I wonder if she is asleep yet.

10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Of course I want all of my friends to be with me!!!

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
About 3am? Cause just came back from my uncle's house.

12.Where did you buy the tee your wearing now?
Tesco? I think.

13.Is someone in your mind right now?
She is always in my mind no matter what.

14.Who was the last person who text you?
My cousin Zi Kai.

10 people to do this quiz.
1.Wong Pei Wen
2.Phung Yi Jun
3.Loh Zhen Kai
4.Fan Wei Ming
5.Lim Dou Wei
6.Lee Jin Ru
7.Lee Jin An
8.Sam Le Yi
9.Tang An Shi
10.Lynn

15.Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
I probably die if I told u. xD

16.Is no.3 a male or female?
Male

17.If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be good?
no.7 will die in 7days.

18.What is no.1 studying?
To tell you the truth I don't know.

19.When was the last time you chatted with them?
no.1 about 6hours ago.
no.2 about 4-5hours ago
no.3 about a week ago?
no.4 same with no.3
no.5 five days ago
no.6 I don't know 2weeks ago?
no.7 4days ago
no.8 Not sure more than a week
no.9 2weeks ago
no.10 a month ago?
( In Person )

20.Is no.4 single?
He just got rejected by the girl he likes.

21.Say something about no.2.
My best friend for life?

22.What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
They don't know each other.

23.Describe no.9
A girl who I met last year and grew fat when I last saw her.

24.What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
Don't know they are family so I won't know.

25.Do you like no.8?
As a friend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home