avplover

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yesterday. Go to sunway.

Yesterday I went to sunway with my sister and her friends which are my friends but older. I wake up around 8:30am wait for sis to come out because she say 9:xx am go bus stop catch a bus to sunway. I didn't know they change the time, she come out only tell me 10:30am tun ming and his friend come our house only go catch a bus(=.=) I should have slept more. Then around 10:50am we reach the bus stop, my sis walk so slow even tun ming was surprise by that. The bus finally arrived so long I think we waited for about 20minutes so hot I think my skin is a bit darker. Reach sunway we went to we went to where I ald forgot. Then we go ice skating ring there we met lynn and a friend whos name I don't know how to spell. Then we saw dou wei,nicholas and bryan dou wei was listening to music(max volume) I wonder does his ear hurts. We waited there for people to come, waited, waited, waited then we go mcdonald eat ice cream seriously it was hot so I needed something to cool off the heat. Finally yoong wei, teng mok and amanda chok came didn't think much was still eating the ice cream. Then we went to cinema to buy tickets to watch Night at The Musuem 2 well only tun ming and his friend line up we all stay out of line talking. Then, we met bryan and dou wei going to the arcade next to the cinema walao bryan play the game so pro everyone keep watching. Then 1:20pm we went inside the cinema, I sit beside tun ming he sit beside my sis and she sit beside lynn. left to me is I am not sure what his name is, then dou wei, then tun ming's friend, then 4girls behind the 2sit is bryan and nicholas and fong kai not sure why he was sitting there. When the movie finish we were still laughing, we went to eat lunch around 3:30pm then ong jun zhi came(so late de). He said he want to watch movie but no time for us to watch ald so we said go bowling when reach bowling there they don't want to bowling liao. So my sis, lynn and (his name I don't know how to spell) want to go home liao haiz so I also follow lor. Nothing to talk about the road home. I think I am going to sunway again this saturday see sis got go or not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home