avplover

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Trip to IOI and my sister is crazy.

Today so boring de.
Watch the Terminator Salvation so lame Nearly slept while watching it, waste money is what I will say. Later went to popular saw nothing to buy so went to 'Dai So' bought a little present for pei wen but it broke when I got got home(=.="). Then after that, we went back to popular to regroup then back to Dai So then yen chi and yi yong buy the puzzle 1 cat and the other hamster so matching both buy puzzle at the same time. Then we went bowling I scored 74 1st round and 78 2nd round, yi yong scored 6x 1st round 56 2nd round pei shan scored not sure what she scored 1st round 2nd round she scored only 13, yen chi(pro) scored 70 in 2nd round 1st round she didn't want to play we talk her into playing the 2nd round. Then we went for pizza I pokai liao after paying the fee we divided I bo lui zadao. Then go home see my phone time(wtf) only 5pm so I play the ps2 lor play until 7:55pm only go eat dinner. About 11pm my sister was screaming or something like that beside the door of my room haha so funny I can still laugh right now. Thats it for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home