avplover

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stuffs

Yesterday
Went to IOI to buy new shoes for sporting stuffs like jogging, soccer or badminton(what I would use it for) my 2sis also buy shoes.
We went to Bata I bought a shoe that was size 9 when I 1st try then bought size 10 my leg got bigger(=.=) my elder sis got size 5 and 2nd sis got size 6. Then we went to popular I saw 2friends of my sis nothing much about that. Then bought 3Mr Midnight book in case I was bored at least I still got something to do which is read. Then blah blah blah went to McDonald to buy ice-cream.
So many people need to wait so long then my sis say go inside and buy lar so emtpy... got picture about the two place crowded and emtpy but its in my phone which I am lazy to put it into my comp and I don't know how to put it in so no photos. Then went home watch TV sleep.

Today
Went jogging around 5:35pm came back around 6:00pm ran for like 20minutes or so I need to jog more who is going jogging I want to join. My sis ran so slow, I finish a round in 1minute 42seconds my sis 2minutes 24second well more than that because I pause the timer for about 15seconds. Haiz.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home