avplover

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I should have post this yesterday but I was too tired...

Yesterday came home from school watch TV usually I thought my 2nd sister was taking a shower went go up to check if she was done... SHE WAS STILL ON THE COMPUTER. So I took a shower. After shower auntie Jessey ask if we wanted to watch Blood:The Last Vampire I said if my sis go I go she sure go la. Then blah blah blah(boring stuffs about me having to change my outfit). reach there about 8:40p.m. took the elevator and went to the cinema just to know that we are can't watch it because the ticket seller said it is violence(I watch a lot of violence movie want me to show him what is violence?). So we watch 17AGAIN, the show was Okay Okay I guess. when watching I was thinking of only one thing... that is... something everyone will think once and awhile... about... I forgot to use the toilet when I enter the cinema... Don't think I always think about Pei Wen my mind will break if I think about her 24/7. So the movie finish about 11:30p.m. we reach home around 11:40p.m. then I change my clothes and use the comp for a few minutes then sleep. Not sure why I woke up around 3:27a.m. maybe because I need to use the toilet xD. So after using the toilet I went back to sleep...

Later that Morning I woke at 5:58am darn it I woke 12minutes earlier then my alarm... Then waited waited for mom to call me so I can use the toilet and get ready for badminton why I waited? Because later I go inside my mother's room she is still in the toilet so I rather wait. Then drink a cup of milo and went to Shang Rong/Chen house about 7:44a.m. we only went to Yonex reach there about 8a.m. the school bus only reach there a few moments ago. Saw the teacher calling us to line up that never happen last time. Play until 9:xxam then teacher say time to go so we ran back to wawasan 1 park to play soccer again my leg still hurts haiz. Thats about it I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home