avplover

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Calvin Tan's Birthday

18July Calvin Tan's House 6:xxpm
Yesterday wen to Calvin Tan birthday party. Went Tesco before going to his house to buy a present for him so was a bit late but still it haven't started. Reach there saw Choon Yee, Calvin and three boys who name I still ain't sure then about 6:55pm or 7pm Xian Jin, Derrick, Bao Tian and Shen Nam came ald(I only say boys no girls but got girls go lar). then all of us chat for awhile then time to eat I grab the noodles while derrick grab the rice then we choose a table sat down eat, chat, joke and stuffs. Later about 8pm we go inside play ps2 Calvin was installing SA(Sudden Attack) on his computer I think then about 8:30pm all boys go inside Calvin's room wow his bed so bigwhile they tell Calvin how to make his char we play with his bed/pillow/blanket like a pillow fight stuff(crazy) I know we act like children no point telling me that because I know ald. About 9:30pm we go downstair for what? Cake lor. After eating the cake derrick, me and Yong Kang(I am sure I spell wrong his name) went for a walk walao the alley so dark derrick ran back 1st so we follow I last run 1st reach derrick 1st run last reach haha. Go upstair with Calvin they all must use the other room to get in his room a lot of other stuffs happen blah blah blah lazy to write then go home sleep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home