avplover

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Canteen Day and Went to IOI last my mother's birthday.

Yesterday went to Canteen Day because after Canteen Day going to IOI with Calvin,Derrick and Xian Jin. Went to school about 6:50am reach there not sure what time. Saw De Quan 1st he come so early. went to walk around for awhile then teacher call us to go to the school field. Saw some other classmates, friends and teachers(of course). Then sit down lor. Go to the Dewan Terbuka sit there for like 2hours or less listening to a lot of stuffs I don't understand except the prize stuffs. Finally can go and buy something to eat. I saw donuts, pizza, ice-cream, rojak, and a lot of food and drinks lazy to memorize their names. Bought 2 donuts 1 give friend and the other I eat it. Then the talentine performance a lot leh. I saw one very funny to me and friends a malay person do shuffle like crazy probably a fake shuffle. Then went to the guitar room thing chat with friends for about 1hour or more then play a shooting game I shot 8times 3times hit but 1 of those didn't fall down. Got a F&N drink so I gave it to pei wen and the other was sprite so I drink it myself(so gassy) Then walk and chat for the next 1hour then go calvin's house for changing clothes to go IOI. I wonder what time we got there. Went to a game shop near the arcade derrick and calvin buy soem @-Cash then we go arcade and play for about 2hours then walk for awhile. The rest just boring stuffs so lazy to write. Went home at 7:30pm still got about half an hour to do some stuffs before eating dinner. The food was great but I didn't memorize the name oh well. Went home at about 10pm so tired took my shower, use the computer then fall asleep bfore 11pm. The earliest sleep I had for awhile.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home